We love to talk with groups about the positive aspects of kink and BDSM. Our experiences as a kinky couple have been so much fun, and each time we play, we find deeper connections. In addition to our practical experience as kinksters, we spend a great deal of time studying. Our message is a positive one that couples can find happiness and a renewed spark through kinky play. BDSM in the real world is not like how the media and entertainment portray it.
At kink festivals, conferences, and workshops, there’s so much great information about BDSM. But after attending many of these events, we’ve noticed that there’s not much information specific to committed couples who are thinking of BDSM. It can be extremely confusing for people who don’t know how to make the jump.
Here are some of the topical areas we can present as a couple:
- Ideas on how to introduce kink into committed relationships.
- Open discussion of the challenges that couples face when starting into kink.
- Strategies for coping with erectile dysfunction, chronic pain, lack of desire, or boredom in relationships.
- How to make wise choices when buying sex toys and personal lubricant.
- Finding the time to dedicate for kinky play.
- Information on how to play safely for worry-free fun.
- Building trust, confidence, and curiosity within relationships.
- How to find kinky toys right in the home.
- Book recommendations, and places to find more information.
Our range is in the Pacific Northwest of the United States and southern British Columbia. If you’re in that area and own a sex-positive adult boutique, or an alternative bookstore, we’d love to talk with you about presenting in your business. We’re also happy to hear from established groups who might be interested in our workshops, as well as from coordinators for kinky events. You can e-mail us through our contact page, and we’ll respond promptly.
Yours in kink,